Sweet Momentum Workshops & Series Be True to Yourself
TRX Six Week Strength and Conditioning Program
Date: July 13 – August 21
Class Schedule: Monday/Wednesday/Friday at 6:30am
Class Length: 45-60 minutes
Cost: $360 (Sliding Scale available. Please contact us for more information.)
Location: Virtual sessions
- This is a progressive program designed to increase your strength and cardio-endurance over the course of six weeks.
- 3 classes per week, plus access to one (optional) mobilize and integrate class each week to help with recovery
- These full body workouts will be cardio-intensive and fast paced (we will move quickly from one exercise to the next). We can modify to some extent, but these workouts are intended for folks who are confident and experienced in all prime movement patterns: squat, lunge, push, pull, plank, and hinge.
- We start with a baseline strength test and will retest at the end of the program.
- TRX experience is not required but is helpful.
- The program is capped at 12 participants so no-one gets lost in the crowd.
- No TRX, no problem! We have 8 TRX suspension trainers to loan out for the duration of the program (for folks local to Portland, OR). We will update this when we run-out of TRX to loan.
About your coach: Beck Beverage is a TRX qualified movement educator and the owner of Sweet Mo. They believe that working out should be exploratory and playful, and are known for their gentle, scientific approach to functional training. They believe that your workouts should translate to the movement you do in real life. Their approach is rooted in health at every size and body trust values.