In-Person Semi-Private Training Functional Strength and Conditioning for Every-body.
We are not currently offering semi-private training due the restrictions on businesses right now in Multnomah County.
Sessions at Sweet Mo are full body workouts that scale to many different fitness levels. That means our trainers create variations on every exercise. You can choose the progression that works for your body and your fitness level.
- Sessions are exactly 3 people. Keeping workout groups small enables us to provide all participants guidance and encouragement throughout each session. We work towards the goals and interests of the members of each group.
- We are an inclusive, Health At Every Size informed, and LGBTQ+ affirming community. Work out with some of the kindest, coolest humans in Portland. You will be welcomed with open arms.
- We believe that the work you do in class should translate into your life outside of the gym. Instead of training to lift a certain amount of weight, or go at a specific speed, we train to move better and with more awareness. We perform exercises that mimic the way we actually move.
- Stay consistent by training on the same days/times each week. To get started, sign up for a new client consultation! We'll match you with a group that is a good fit for your ability level and training interests!
- Every Semi-Private Training membership includes Unlimited Virtual Classes so you can get additional movement in, and stay connected to the larger Sweet Mo community.
- Please keep in mind: These sessions are highly focused, and we’ll often work on strength-based skills that require your complete attention/interest
- Click here to view classes with space available.
This is the only gym I have felt included in and comfortable going to. It’s never about selling me something I don’t need. The people and atmosphere are one of the biggest reasons I have continued to work out.
– Chris Ray
It’s so nice being with like-minded folks who are all about staying fit – or getting there– in a fun environment. I love being watched for my form, but it’s not overt– and the corrections are gentle and supportive. It’s so nice to work out with a trainer who is so passionate and caring.
– Erin Couch
I have exercised my whole life, but I have never been fitter or stronger since I started working with Sweet Mo. I love the workouts (even though I do a fair amount of moaning), and I really appreciate all the thought and creativity that goes into the training sessions. There is never a dull or easy moment! It is motivating to know that the trainers want us all to succeed no matter our reasons for being there. It makes getting out of bed for an early workout that much easier.
– Margaret Morton
Training Tools We Love
We use versatile tools that facilitate many different exercises. That means no elliptical or big machines meant to isolate one muscle or muscle group.
We believe training tools should help you connect with your body and permit you to move in all planes of motion.
- Resistance Bands