Sweet Mo is a place for creativity and sensory exploration, collaborative movement activities, and functional fitness.
Features + Equiptment
Chalkboard floor, large roll out mats, monkey bars, library of books/materials related to movement, fitness, and being in a body
Art Supplies: Chalk, butcher paper, painters tape
Functional Fitness Equipment: TRX trainers, Ultimate Sandbags, Plyo Boxes, agility ladder, gymnastic rings, resistance bands, slam balls, medicine balls, Lebert "Buddy System" partner trainers
Other equipment: sensory tiles, juggling balls, foam rollers, steel maces, steel clubs, various balls for self-myofascial release, yoga blocks, blankets, bolsters, and more
x6 person maximum
Large garage door and windows for ventilation
Single stall bathroom (no showers/locker rooms/sauna/etc)
Sonos surround sound system
You must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to use the space
Join us for open-studio
The space open to the community every Saturday from 8am-1pm.
- You must reserve a spot in advance. Reservations are for 1 hour of training time.
- Capacity is limited to x6 people/hr.
- Use the equptment/available resources, hang out with like-minded folks, and get some movement in!
- Must provide proof of full vaccination your first visit.
- Masks/social distancing required indoors.
- Sliding scale: use the following discount codes at check-out OPENGYM50 (50% off) OPENGYM25 (25% off)